Stroft Fly Fishing Tippet Material & Tapered Leaders
Stroft produce the absolute strongest leader and tippet material available
STROFT GTM tippet material is the strongest in the world, it is absolutely unrivalled for strength vs diameter, tensile strength and knot strength.
- More competition anglers use STROFT tippet & Tapered leaders than any other brand.
- STROFT® is a monofilament nylon that has been formulated and treated during production to produce a high-strength, controlled-stretch material. This produces tippet material & Tapered leaders that are incredibly strong, and have a very small cross sectional diameter
- Stroft is up to 30% stronger than some other popular high-strength nylon tippets.
- STROFT® also provides superior knot strength. STROFT® GTM is produced using a multi-level tempering (heat-treatment) process to remove material stresses formed during extrusion, cooling, and drawing.
All this makes STROFT GTM tippet material and tapered leaders the perfect whenever knot strength in combination with all the other attributes of a top quality fishing line are in demand. STROFT GTM is the right tippet material for all anglers who only want the best quality.
- STROFT GTM is very soft and supple making it perfect for near drag free presentations on dry flies, small nymphs and emergers.
- STROFT ABR has the same strength characteristics as GTM but is an abrasion resistant material - It is slightly stiffer and harder than GTM making it an excellent choice for turning over big flies and saltwater fly fishing